- Homeschool Lives, Homeschool Places: 451st Carnival of Homeschooling
- Take Heart: 26 Steps to a Healthy Home School – A Review
- Two Poems and a March for Independence Day
- Reading Suggestions for Summer
- The Madness of Multiple Choice, A Guest Post by Andrew Pudewa
- Why You (Probably) Need a Summer Break
- Imaginative Authors Foresee the Future
- Janice Campbell on High School Scheduling- Some Non-Traditional Options
- Kim on High School Scheduling- Some Non-Traditional Options
- Know Thyself: Are Personality Tests Useful? • Doing What Matters on Three Things to Consider When Making Curriculum Decisions
- Janice Campbell on American and British Literature are Here!
- Alexandr on American and British Literature are Here!
Living a peaceful, learning lifestyle seems harder every day. We're bombarded with too much, too loud, too often. It can be hard to remember to step back, pick up a good book or creative project, and learn deeply.
I invite you to join me here to think about reading, writing, and learning well, mostly in the context of homeschooling in a Charlotte Mason/classical way.
Please sign up below to receive the monthly e-newsletter to get blog updates, news, and contests for students.
Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter!
- Know Thyself: Are Personality Tests Useful?
- Ideas Worth Sharing: Education, Entrepreneurship, and Soul Care
- Slipping into a Seasonal Business Routine
- Look Up: It’s Time to Create a Real Life
- Grow a Sustainable Diet by Cindy Conner, A Review
- A Year Without the News Media
- How Then Shall We Live?
- Moving Away from an Industrial Economy
- A Shift in Direction
- Three Questions to Ask Successful Microbusiness Entrepreneurs