I came across an article that fit perfectly with this series, as well as with the thoughts I shared on socialization a few weeks ago. I got permission to reprint it, and you’ll find...
- The Memory Project: Pied Beauty and More
- Winter Reading: Something Old, Something New
- Thanksgiving: Blessings and Sales
- Autumn Carnival: Looking Forward, Looking Back
- Teaching Grammar: To Diagram or Not to Diagram?
- Homeschool Lives, Homeschool Places: 451st Carnival of Homeschooling
- Take Heart: 26 Steps to a Healthy Home School – A Review
Living a peaceful, learning lifestyle seems harder every day. We're bombarded with too much, too loud, too often. It can be hard to remember to step back, pick up a good book or creative project, and learn deeply.
I invite you to join me here to think about reading, writing, and learning well, mostly in the context of homeschooling in a Charlotte Mason/classical way.
Please sign up below to receive the monthly e-newsletter to get blog updates, news, and contests for students.
Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter!
- Time Management for Busy Times
- A Simple Schedule from Benjamin Franklin
- Know Thyself: Are Personality Tests Useful?
- Ideas Worth Sharing: Education, Entrepreneurship, and Soul Care
- Slipping into a Seasonal Business Routine
- Look Up: It’s Time to Create a Real Life
- Grow a Sustainable Diet by Cindy Conner, A Review
- A Year Without the News Media
- How Then Shall We Live?
- Moving Away from an Industrial Economy