Living a peaceful, learning lifestyle seems harder every day. We're bombarded with too much, too loud, too often. It can be hard to remember to step back, pick up a good book or creative project, and learn deeply.
I invite you to join me here to think about reading, writing, and learning well, mostly in the context of homeschooling in a Charlotte Mason/classical way.
Please sign up below to receive the monthly e-newsletter to get blog updates, news, and contests for students.
Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter!
- Ideas Worth Sharing: On Learning, Practicing, Autism, Entrepreneurship, and Dressing Well
- Dante’s 750th Anniversary, Properly Celebrated
- The Blog Move: Education, Entrepreneurship, and Soul Care
- SWOT Analysis for Microbusiness
- How to Memorize
- The Memory Project: Pied Beauty and More
- Winter Reading: Something Old, Something New
- Time Management for Busy Times
- Thanksgiving: Blessings and Sales
- Autumn Carnival: Looking Forward, Looking Back