The Beach Reading Edition of Carnival of Homeschooling is up, and there are great posts on why to homeschool through high school, how to motivate your children, how to teach boys, and much, much more. Enjoy!
- Winter Reading: Something Old, Something New
- Thanksgiving: Blessings and Sales
- Autumn Carnival: Looking Forward, Looking Back
- Teaching Grammar: To Diagram or Not to Diagram?
- Homeschool Lives, Homeschool Places: 451st Carnival of Homeschooling
- Take Heart: 26 Steps to a Healthy Home School – A Review
- Two Poems and a March for Independence Day
Living a peaceful, learning lifestyle seems harder every day. We're bombarded with too much, too loud, too often. It can be hard to remember to step back, pick up a good book or creative project, and learn deeply.
I invite you to join me here to think about reading, writing, and learning well, mostly in the context of homeschooling in a Charlotte Mason/classical way.
Please sign up below to receive the monthly e-newsletter to get blog updates, news, and contests for students.
Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter!
- Time Management for Busy Times
- A Simple Schedule from Benjamin Franklin
- Know Thyself: Are Personality Tests Useful?
- Ideas Worth Sharing: Education, Entrepreneurship, and Soul Care
- Slipping into a Seasonal Business Routine
- Look Up: It’s Time to Create a Real Life
- Grow a Sustainable Diet by Cindy Conner, A Review
- A Year Without the News Media
- How Then Shall We Live?
- Moving Away from an Industrial Economy